Our Home - The Film

Falks. I don´t know what´s your religion or faith, whatever, please, go to the movie and watch this film.  This is a historic mark to the world.  I´ve read the book. Even to me, the film was so strong.




Many people say that Spiritism will be the fucture religion.  But, really, I think that Spiritism will be the fuctury of all religions.  We can´t go on without pain explanations anymore.  The Spiritism brings us the Christianism sense.  Even the Bible receives a brandnew undertanding after Spiritism version.
 
Please, my friend.  Whatever your religion, watch this film.  Soon it will be shown in US and Europe.  Don´t worry about other´s prejudice.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Você conhece a Matriz Circular em "Carrossel"?

Novo Ensino Médio, lançada a pedra fundamental

Sucesso e fracasso no passado não significam sucesso e fracasso no futuro